The latest Scanbox version in Github includes a few important improvements and fixes:
- The new firmware substantially decreases line jitter producing even shaper images.
- It removes the artifactual horizontal lines from the mean of bidirectional scanning acquisitions.
- It fixes a bug in the phase of the camera trigger signal.
- It checks for cases where no cameras are present (which produced an error on startup before).
- It fixes a bug where the objective moved by a small amount (~10′ of arc) after being zeroed.
- It increases the velocities of the x/y stages in Knobby’s velocity mode.
Scanbox firmware must be updated to run this release. There are no changes to the Motor Box or Knobby firmware.
As always, remember to keep a copy of your latest version.